Advanced technology has literally changed how people conduct their businesses. Mobile companies are developing new systems to install in their mobile phones to help users remain connected to their businesses. Some of the mobile companies with this initiative include
- Black berry
- Sony Ericson
All these companies are heavily investing in new applications especially business apps. This is because most people are purchasing mobile devices that help solve current business problems. Multi-national companies in developed and developing nations are investing in digital networks in order to boost excellent communication systems within organizations.
Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
It is considered to be telecom`s digital switched service which easily transmits voice, video and data from one location to another. The main advantage of this network is that it is integrated meaning that it can support various ISDN devices and applications. Some of the applications include
- Video conferencing
- LAN and WAN interconnections
- Leased line backup
- Corporate voice and data networks
The ISDN offers excellent telephone network because it provides high quality and digital transmission within organizations. This network provides companies with two basic ISDN line access namely,
- Basic rate access (BRA)
- Primary rate access (PRA)
This is considered to be the best telecom phone system because it is flexible and improves communication within businesses. Businesses with multiple braches in other parts of the world can easily communicate because Centrex links company sites to activate free calling accounts between sites using extension dialing. Some of the business apps created by this system include
- Message manager
- Call queuing
- Telecom message alerts, which informs users of a new message in the telecom message manager mail box.
- Recorded greetings
Entrepreneurs with phones that support Centrex will control calling options and enjoy calling features such as
- Call diversion
- Call waiting
- Direct dial number for all users
Benefits of using Business Apps
Entrepreneurs that use business apps in the daily operation of their business enjoy the following features;
- Efficiency – businesses save time during conversations because there are no interruptions
- Service – pop up screen provide instant visibility of knowing who is calling.
- Automation- call information are automatically saved into the company`s database with 100% accuracy.
- Transparency – business apps provide companies with the opportunity to set up dashboards to serve as an indicator of sales, services and operational productivity.
- Adoption – recording calls and conversations will always help companies keep track of all company conversations in one central location.
Features of Business Apps.
Business apps in companies have shaped systems and structures within organizations for the past 4 years. Companies in the United States, United Kingdom and Japan have utilized business apps to improve their sales and profit margins. Some of the features include;
- Service and support
Most of these business apps are free and users do not incur any monthly fee. Entrepreneurs can download these apps directly from the internet. Recent survey indicated that most American and British companies that used these apps in their business phone systems have exponentially grown compared to their counterparts that do not utilize these apps.